Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fish!

The Silverton Casino is just up the street from us. It is a casino that is centered around outdoor activities. Attached to the casino is the Bass Pro Shop. There are several water features including an indoor bass stream tank, a river scene with live Mallard ducks and of course a huge salt water fish tank complete with fish feeding mermaids, large sting rays, colorful fish and small sharks. The cool thing about the salt water fish tank is that it is floor to ceiling and there are no barriers. So the kids are encouraged to go up to the tank and take a close look at the fish. Madi LOVES to be able to put her nose up to the tank and watch the fish. I couldn't really get a good shot of it (and I am noticing a trend here...maybe I need to take some photography lessons because more often than not, I have terrible pictures...)

3 comments:

Chellese said...

Don't apologize for your pictures, Beth! You are capturing the journal of your day-to-day lives and that is great. Looks like a fun place for kids.

Anonymous said...

it totally looks like she has a mullet in that picture!

1wisewoman said...

Very stylish outfit Maddy is wearing!