Friday, November 14, 2008

Cute thing that should make you want to have your own Madi

Madilyn was watching the Today show with Brad this morning. The Rockettes of Radio City were doing a performance. Madi was captivated. We encouraged her to dance. She tried to jump (I of course didn't get a video of it...) and then she tried to kick. It was the cutest thing in the world. She then "twirled" around. While this was totally adorable the good part came later in the day. We were walking to get the mail. She started to jump... so I jumped too. The giggle that followed was just what I needed to hear! So both of us were jumping and high kicking like the rockettes (ok, so that part was just me) all the way to the mailbox. Gosh I love it when Madi giggles. The things we do as mothers to entertain our children.

2 comments:

Chellese said...

I like your new blog format.

Liz Hall said...

That's cute, I can just picture it. I like your new background.