Halloween was an eventful day for us at the Nelson household. Brad's show finally opened to the general public! The Gala Opening was on Halloween Night (fitting and appropriate for Criss Angel). I did not get any pictures of the event since cameras were not allowed. I stressed about a dress, made one, and then ended up wearing dress pants and a sweater. I would say about half the audience was in costume, about a fourth was dressed to the nines and the remainder wore jeans. Lots of stress for no reason. Oh well.
We took Madi trick or treating at one of the local malls before we needed to be at the show. It was mass somewhat organized chaos. I think we had a the same idea as everyone in Las Vegas. Madi really liked wearing her costume! Madi had lots of fun pointing out all of the balloons and decor to us which made it all the more exciting to us!
The best costume I saw was on a dog...this isn't the best picture, but it made me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment