We went to a Harvest Festival at a local park today. It looked kind of overcast, so we thought it would be a little chilly. I'm not the best photographer, but the white lines in the pictures are not from the camera - it is snow. Yes, snow. It snowed today in Las Vegas, NV. Mark your calendars. We let Madi walk around on the grass for a little bit before we realized that we were too cold.
One of the characters walking around. Madi doesn't seem to be afraid of characters at all.
Madi LOVES to be able to walk around all by herself.
One of the cute picture taking spots. I didn't realize that the huge pumpkin had a small pool of water on the top, which we sat Madi in to take the picture. Good thing she is still in diapers - I'm not sure fairy godmothers will make wet clothes dry without creating a ball gown! (Bad reference to Cinderella...)
Madi was done with the pumpkin. I thought it would have made a cute picture...she just looks like she is trying to get away from the scary pumpkin scarecrows.
I didn't realize that in all of the pictures Madi and I took in front of the pumpkin patch sign my eyes are closed. I guess I was trying to keep the blowing snow out of them.
1 comment:
Snow. Crazy!
Post a Comment