Other bad trends that seem to be appearing:
Madi is now "hitting" when she doesn't get what she wants
Madi will look me in the eye and throw food off her high chair tray (I have been trying to teach her not to throw food. I do expect that this process will take awhile. I'm more bothered by her sheer defiance!)
Madi has learned to throw temper tantrums - full drama, as if her life is over, throwing herself on the floor (or gravel if we are outside)
Stop the madness!
On another happy note, she has started giving kisses or "loves" without you asking - which is comforting.
She is also pointing out various body parts...like her nose, mouth, eyes, ears, etc. She is babbling a lot as well it almost sounds like she is talking...I just can't wait for that stage. (*I really can't, it will make communication sooooo much easier and might ease the screaming!)

3 comments:
Check out Baby Signing Time DVD's. You might be able to find them at your local library.. if you are lucky. I bought the two DVD's when Jack was about 9 months. He loved watching them everyday. He started picking up signs and it helped with the communication so much before he could actually say words. I think it helped him speak earlier... others have the opinion that it makes the kids lazy to talk because they can just sign everything. That was the case for my nephew... but not for Jack! Being able to talk DOES make everything better.
Good luck!
Oh, how I wish I could rid myself of the soda habit. Beth, I tagged you on my wanna be site: www.chelleseywannabe.blogspot.com I decided to make a blog separate from the kid stuff. Check it out.
Awesome. Wyatt loves his soda too.
Post a Comment