1 - I dropped my milk
2 - I dropped my bear/blanket/book/etc
3 - More Milk/chocolate milk/water
4 - I pooped (yes, she does say this...)
5 - I just need my diaper changed
6 - All done sleeping (sounds more like sweeping...but those "l"s are hard sounds to make...)
This afternoons battle was a hard fought but ultimately futile effort on her part. I have gotten to the point that I stop listening to whatever it is she dropped or needs if she is screaming. When she finally calmed down enough to sleep I went in to check on her. I realized as I walked in exactly what she had been saying...
"I dropped my bear, I dropped the milk, I dropped the duck..." you get the picture. At least she is telling the truth...she did drop all the things she said she did.
I guess she ran out of things to throw out of her crib and just gave up. Hopefully she will soon learn that sleep really would be best. Then again she has both parents stubborn influence. Boy are we in for trouble...
No comments:
Post a Comment