Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family Outing with Friends

It has been rather hot here in the desert. (*I know, "imagine that"...) Saturday morning we decided to beat the heat and head for the hills. We ended up heading to Mount Charleston for a picnic. We got a late start but got to clean out our Fridge for sandwiches. I'd call that a good day despite the bad tempered toddlers and light rain showers. Here are a few pictures of our outing.

Here is the beginning of our trip...with both kids happy and in the very back of the car. (Smart idea dad!)



Here is our little hiker. This kid wanted to climb all the way to the top of this mountain path. I was impressed.



Here is the path from the bottom.



Pudding or dirt...?



Both kids finally fell asleep in the back of the car on the way home. Brad would slow down and both their heads would bob forward and snap back into place. I didn't get a picture of it...although I wish I had.

No comments: