Sunday, April 27, 2008

Playin in the Sink

Madi has had a runny nose lately. She does not like to have her nose wiped - regardless of how big the snot bubbles get, or how much she can wipe all over her face. While this grosses me out, it doesn't seem to bother her in the slightest. Anyway. I have resulted to trying to distract her while I quickly wipe her nose. One of the distractions is to let her play while looking in the mirror. For a brief moment this worked. She "talked" to her playmate for several minutes while singing in the sink.

2 comments:

Liz said...

good thinking Mom! Distractions are a mothers best friend.

kjerstina said...

Madi is so cute! I hope our little girl will be half as charming. We miss you gus in NYC, but everytime I see you in the park without even a jacket on, I am jealous! Happy mom's day!