Wednesday, August 8, 2007

She's Here!!!

She's Here!

Madilyn Eve Nelson has arrived! Born August 1st at a healthy 8 lbs 6 ozs, we feel very blessed that she is healthy & happy.

Mom, Baby & Dad are all doing well. Here are a few pictures of our little one.










5 comments:

kjerstina said...

Oh she is soooooooooo cute! Congratulations! Although I hear a rumor of sad news for us....Hope you are all well!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Beth!! CONGRATS! What a pretty baby, and I love her name! You can see alot of her daddy in her! Hope you are sleeping well! Enjoy every minute of your newborn, in no time at all you wake up and they are 4! My oldest turns 4 in 2 weeks! AHHH she is still my baby!!

Mindi said...

Congratulations!! Funny, one comment said they sees Brad in her.. I was thinking she looked more like you. Oh well, it changes anyway.. and everyone has an opinion. Hope you guys are adjusting well. Get some zzzz's! Congrats again. We send our love.

Dawnell said...

Where's a picture of the mommy and baby? She is gorgeous. Well done!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Hey guys.....I think the baby looks like Brad in the picture of him holding her. Yes, she will change everyday. My kids all started to look like me, and well now I see their daddy in them more! Congrats Beth and Brad! Way to go! Hope everything went well with the delivery..... I really hope you had a epidural!! haha!
Jennie Stephens