Viva Las Vegas!
For those of you whom we have not seen or talked to in the last few weeks, Brad has accepted a job with Cirque De Soleil in Las Vegas, NV. He will be moving out there August 26th to start on a new project as of August 27th. Madilyn and I will come a few weeks later. We are very excited and sad at the same time.
Brad will be working on a new show with Cirque & Criss Angel in the Luxor Hotel. Criss Angel is an illusionist/magician - so it should be a very interesting combination. The show is set to open up next year late summer/early fall. He is looking forward to the new challenges and opportunitites this presents.
Beth is excited that we'll be closer to family - especially with Madilyn joining our little family.
Both Brad and Beth are sad to leave the friendships we have cultivated over the years we have been in New York. We will miss being in the heart of Midtown - although having more space and a washer & dryer in the apartment/house will be a nice change of pace! At least there will be good restaurants (for Beth) and good shows (for Brad) in Vegas.
3 comments:
Looks like I better see Madilyn while I still can. Viva Las Vegas!
Wow, have a great time in Vegas! I just realized- a lot of my friends are calling their girls Madilyn, and I've always wanted to call our daughter Madilyn Ruby (middle name after my grandma). It's such a lovely name. That's cute how she likes to hang out in the water- similar to the womb a bit, I'm sure. ;) Take care you guys-
VEGAS! So I guess now you will come to Utah and visit Brad's fam?? Hmm PLEASE! I miss you! its been like 9 years since I have seen you!!
Jennie
Post a Comment