Thursday, December 23, 2010
A little bit behind...
So part of the reason I haven't posted anything recently has been because the charger for my camera battery has been missing. I decided that it was about time for a new point and shoot - considering the last one was purchased in 2004 or 2005. I would have liked to upgrade to a dslr, but that was just out of the budget right now. Hopefully we'll check that off our list in the next few months along with the arrival of baby number 2. We have been rather lazy at our house - mostly because of lots of Brad working and lots of mom being more tired than usual. We have been able to do some fun things for the holidays. Madi's aunts and cousin came by this past weekend and we got to play dress up and made cookies:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment