I realize it has been way too long since I posted something here. Things have been rather busy around our house lately. We have moved to a rental house and are loving the additional space. We have a yard for Madi to play in and she loves it. I have yet to take pictures of the house and post them - I have just found the camera and cable a few days ago. We are still unpacking and finding spots for things.
In the excitement of everything, I neglected to post the pictures of Madilyn's first day of preschool! She was thrilled to be able to wear a backpack. It took her some time to get used to everything, but she really likes to go to preschool.
4 comments:
yay! I was wondering when you were going to get back to blogging :)
yay! I was wondering when you were going to get back to blogging :)
Wow, she looks so grown up with her backpack! Wyatt has struggled a little with the preschool, but it's getting better. Send me your new address please when you get a chance!
Hope you are feeling better. Are you finding out what you are having? Let us know if you do. We found out today.
Post a Comment