This year for Christmas, (- yes, I know it isn't even past Thanksgiving yet) I have been trying to think of ways to give nice gifts without heafty price tages. I know that a lot of people are trying to do the same, so I thought I would share what we were able to come up with. I saw
this advent calendar in the Garnet Hill catalog. I don't have $68 to spend on it but thought it was a great idea. So we came up with our homemade version...




I wouldn't recommend doing this with your kids unless they are older.
Now all I have to do is fill all the buckets. Any suggestions: items to put in the bucket, things to do as a family that cost little money, things to read as a family...
1 comment:
So I will admit that I thought you were a little advent happy but this is SO cute. I love it!
Post a Comment