Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Walking!!!

We spent this last weekend around lots of older cousins. I think Madi just decided that this was a better way to get around than crawling. I also think she is exagerating the crying in order to get me to pick her up. I'm on to her though...
P.S. I need to get a real camcorder rather than using my camera so I can get better video!

4 comments:

Dawnell said...

My lazy legged almost 15 month old still will not walk. He can. We've seen him do it, but he crawling is faster. Congrats to overachiever Madi for actually walking!

Ana said...

I wanna see madi!!! She is so cute!!! The prettiest baby

Chellese said...

I'm so excited to see little Madi. She is growing up so fast. She was just a babe like three minutes ago. The time flies. I'm jealous that you grew up next to Cherry Hill. Such a fun place!

Liz Hall said...

Wow! She is so ahead of the game! She has great balance.