Hooray for the diaper cake! It makes a useful gift even better. That one is very pretty.
Well, shucks! You flatter me!!I'm delighted that you enjoyed it. I figured it was the perfect baby gift for a teeny Manhattan apartment.Can't wait to meet Miss Madilyn! Hope that you are well (and that you are getting sleep!).
So, it totally took me a minute to figure that one out...I was like...how is the netting not ruining the frosting? Duh. Very cool gift. I can leave blog comments now! I recreated my account! YAY!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hooray for the diaper cake! It makes a useful gift even better. That one is very pretty.
Well, shucks! You flatter me!!
I'm delighted that you enjoyed it. I figured it was the perfect baby gift for a teeny Manhattan apartment.
Can't wait to meet Miss Madilyn! Hope that you are well (and that you are getting sleep!).
So, it totally took me a minute to figure that one out...I was like...how is the netting not ruining the frosting? Duh.
Very cool gift.
I can leave blog comments now! I recreated my account! YAY!
Post a Comment